Accommodation in Haworth
Bedrooms in an Old World Inn with Modern Comforts
Most rooms having superb views of the Yorkshire moors, Haworth Village, Main street & Keighley & Worth Valley, where the original Railway Children was filmed.
Although the 4 star Hotel is old and full of character you will find our Bed & Breakfast accommodation provides you with all the modern comforts of home. With an ongoing refurbishment program, the Hotels 14 en-suite bedrooms varying in size & decor, you would expect from a charming 300 year old coaching inn.
- Fully centrally heated
- All Bedrooms are en-suite
- Flat Screen TV’s with Freeview tv & Music including DVD Players in all rooms.
- Radio alarms
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Direct dial telephones/Internet point
- Full-length mirrors
- Office services available; fax, copying, e-mail etc.
- Free WiFi available through out the hotel.
A break in Haworth
Whether it’s for a Romantic Break, Luxury Accommodation, Last Minute Getaway, Business or Pleasure. We’re sure The Old White Lion Hotel will have all the charm & comfort for your relaxing stay in Bronte Country.
Ranked No 1 Hotel on Trip advisor in Haworth
We give all the savings direct to you, not the booking agents or last minute deal sites.